Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,131 Dinar ($3,756) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)