Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02078 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 760 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 671 Dinar (₨32,275) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)