Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02118 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 870 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 767 Dinar (₨36,213) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)