Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01184 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,015 Dinar (423,686 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)