Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,636 Dinar (﷼ 59,832,907) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)