Cost of living comparison between Ahmednagar, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02092 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 645 Dinar (₨30,849) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)