Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02139 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 539 Dinar (₨25,203) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (24 minutes ago)