Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02095 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 432 Dinar (₨20,615) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (39 minutes ago)