Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 433 Dinar (₨19,774) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)