Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02167 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 550 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 471 Dinar (₨21,753) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)