Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02098 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 533 Dinar (₨25,382) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)