Cost of living comparison between Agartala, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02090 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 652 Dinar (₨31,194) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (28 minutes ago)