Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02131 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 456 Dinar (₨21,415) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)