Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 630 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 554 Dinar (₨26,406) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (37 minutes ago)