Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14219 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,741 Dinar (19,277 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)