Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38642 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 880 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 761 Dinar (1,969TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (36 minutes ago)