Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,437 Dinar (AU$16,200) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)