Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06172 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,585 Dinar (58,079 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)