Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,375 Dinar (38,104 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)