Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06084 LYD / ETB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,630 Dinar (59,667 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)