Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30078 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,456 Dinar (GH₵38,087) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)