Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32301 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,588 Dinar (GH₵32,781) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)