Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29457 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,379 Dinar (GH₵35,233) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)