Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06606 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,609 Dinar (Mex$ 39,494) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)