Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00454 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,018 Dinar (3,751,942 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)