Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00453 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,648 Dinar (3,898,912 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)