Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00383 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,577 Dinar (1,980,420 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)