Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37127 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,621 Dinar (Dirham 39,381) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (39 minutes ago)