Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36073 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,574 Dinar (Dirham 40,403) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)