Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38429 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 18,228 Dinar (Dirham 47,434) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)