Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (2,606,716 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)