Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,159 Dinar (6,589,377 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)