Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,319 Dinar (3,347,807 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)