Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.819 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,718 Dinar (£3,694) in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)