Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,256 Dinar (﷼ 75,103,625) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)