Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20126 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,910 Dinar (kr19,426) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)