Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20468 LYD / DKK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,590 Dinar (kr12,654) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)