Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21414 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,892 Dinar (kr22,847) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)