Cost of living in Zwolle, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.776 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zwolle (Netherlands) is 247% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,266 Pound (€8,009) in Zwolle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (32 minutes ago)