Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,300 Pound ($946) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)