Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound ($375) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)