Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.736 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (3,299 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)