Cost of living comparison between Zurich, Switzerland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.395 SDG / CHF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 160,437 Pound (CHF 25,086) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)