Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.847 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,408 Pound (2,386TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (39 minutes ago)