Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,689 Pound (1,967TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)