Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,246 Pound (2,340TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)