Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.854 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,442 Pound (€1,839) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)