Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.886 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,905 Pound (6,939 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)