Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,185 Pound (5,040 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)