Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,715 Pound (5,236 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)