Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.988 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,376 Pound (元10,502) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (43 minutes ago)