Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,460 Pound (元11,340) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)