Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.680 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 148% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,742 Pound (2,104KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)