Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.823 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 147% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,707 Pound (2,016KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)