Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.479 SDG / BAM
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 143% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,112 Pound (2,619KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)