Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 114,809 Pound (€5,213) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)