Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.664 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,529 Pound (€4,281) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)