Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.926 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 105,983 Pound (€5,065) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)