Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.061 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 110,256 Pound (€4,998) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)