Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23775 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,598 Pound (10,927₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)