Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,399 Pound (Mex$ 76,938) in Zapopan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)