Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 SDG / TZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,202 Pound (5,080,111 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)