Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00792 SDG / TZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 38,073 Pound (4,809,123 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)