Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00284 SDG / TZS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,407 Pound (5,065,584 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)