Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,932 Pound (﷼ 41,724,153) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)