Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02546 SDG / HUF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,904 Pound (506,807 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)