Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.968 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 71,193 Pound (23,985 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)