Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,960 Pound (18,757 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)