Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,305 Pound (21,070 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)