Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.995 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,355 Pound (21,819 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)