Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.892 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,020 Pound (21,328 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)