Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,468 Pound (20,157 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (31 minutes ago)