Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.067 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,844 Pound (14,854 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (43 minutes ago)