Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22202 SDG / TWD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,090 Pound (104,003 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)