Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00544 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 269% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,846 Pound (₩2,545,102) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (about 1 hour ago)