Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00612 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 263% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,783 Pound (₩3,560,226) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)