Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01664 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 330% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,365 Pound (₩1,704,404) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)