Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 289% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,735 Pound (₩1,639,646) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)