Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10717 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,820 Pound (руб 26,316) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)