Cost of living comparison between Yoshkar-Ola, Russia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09759 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,315 Pound (руб 33,969) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)