Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16747 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 106,000 Pound (¥632,951) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)