Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05998 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 75,000 Pound (¥1,250,465) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)