Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16227 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 183% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 285,743 Pound (¥1,760,943) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)