Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05987 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 148% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 193,831 Pound (¥3,237,456) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)