Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,978 Pound (Rp 6,208,039) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)