Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00337 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 64,525 Pound (Rp 19,134,046) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)