Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,165 Pound (元7,071) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (32 minutes ago)