Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31702 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,461 Pound (руб 200,183) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (37 minutes ago)