Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Yazd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 29,000 Pound (﷼ 60,547,191) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)