Cost of living comparison between Yaoundé, Cameroon and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01055 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,959 Pound (1,607,912 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)