Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01098 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,486 Pound (1,500,910 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)