Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01185 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,783 Pound (2,259,877 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)