Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 SDG / XAF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,869 Pound (1,661,553 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)